Birthday Celebration

Almost everyone in the household is aging up this week except for Stripes, and Kristen. Our first birthday celebration is for Eleanor

As soon as the radio was turned on, he hit the dance floor


I invited Alexis and Cat, since Eleanor met them in Chestnut Ridge. I also forgot Alexis party wear is this. 


I also completely forgot to clean up πŸ™ˆ


Mirza was hooked to hopscotch. It's like Twila is like seriously, "You're all grown men" 🀭


Inside it was getting really packed. Realized placing the radio inside was a mistake


While Leo was downstairs around everyone, Leif was playing on his tablet. 
Both boys have now maxed all their skills.


Eleanor watched the game


It was very tense!


Distracted, Kristen was able to set up the table and bring out the cake.

"Happy birthday!!"



She's now an elder ❤️

"My back"


Ringtail jumped up to get a bite, he knows his Grammy wouldn't mind. 


coo "Happy birthday Grammy" coo


"Thank you Ringtail"


Inside, Stripes spotted food

coo "Anyone want to share?" coo


"Congrats on the 3rd one on the way Twila!"


Twila had a great experience with both Kara and Eric, she was excited for the new little one to join them.


Leo moved to dance outside, and joined his mom and Rowans conversation to ask what's his favorite dinosaur

"Hm..." Leo put Rowan on the spot


Leif finally joined them to hug Grandma,


Got distracted with seeing Egg trying to climb over 😭


Everyone enjoying the party


Kristen congratulated Irene and Wolfie too.  Apologies to Gidget, I just realized Carly didn't make it 😭


Mirza was still jumping, and before the party ended, everyone heckled him 😭


When it ended, Eleanor led the way. I like to think everyone's making sure she's fine on her own 🀭


coo "Bye bye! Come again!!" coo Egg walked here to thank everyone for coming. Stripes looked on


"Momma stop staring"

"I'm not..." Stripes was proud of her

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission