Ghost Hunters
"I heard from one of the horses in the stables, that there's a ghost that appears here at night"
Behind him Maple giggled, "Hehehe"
"Hmph, then I'll just take care of myself"
Ringtail wanted to laugh
"Hmph, I'm tough. Right, Stripes?"
"..." She didn't answer
"Stripes!!"
"No, come back. We should stick close together" All 3 tried to get him to stop
Suddenly there was a chill in the air, and the sound of hooves walking in the distance
"Did you hear that?!" they all asked
Across the fallen bridge...
"RUNNNNNNN!!" Louie ran as soon as he spotted it
Maple ran behind them
"Why're you all running?! Did something happen?"
Stripes ran all the way to their rental (the only time shes ran this entire trip๐) and stayed by Eleanor's side.
coo "I hope they all make it back safely" coo
Ringtail finally caught up to the others, "Stripes... left me?"
"She was the first one running" Louie claimed
"Uhuh, I saw you in the front." Maple suggested
"Oh well, she's probably made it back home. Let's follow" Maple suggested
Louie had to ask, "Stripes, you ran all the way here?? Were you that scared?"
"No, I had to keep an eye on Grammy."
With all the pets with her again, Eleanor served them special plates of food. A small little feast to end their trip with.
She waited for her stew to cook
"Awoooo!" This trip was fun
Somehow finding a puddle of water, they played in it
It was getting late, but Eleanor couldn't let Maple return home all dirty.























Comments
Post a Comment