Home
After asking Stripes if she'd like to move in with him, she said she was unsure. First she wanted to speak with her person.
Ringtail returned home with his hopes up
Next day Cebolla let him stay home. He missed his little Queen's visit. It was just a check up but she was a little anxious
"Aww don't worry, this is going to be a piece of cake"
"Gran, gran"
Cebolla checked her folder, since the last visit she was doing even better.
"Very nice, you're completely healthy Moxie"
meow "I knew it, did you hear that?", she turned to face Twila
Still, a preventative shot was recommended to keep her healthy.
Twila tried distracting before the Queen noticed, "Hmmmm? Wonder what reward to give you today?"
"Ouchie!!" meow
She looked over at gran gran, the betrayal!
"You're all good to go"
"Thank you" meow
I love when she does this with her eyes ππ
After hours she went back to making medicine before it was time to head home.
"You came looking for Ringtail, right? He took the day off today, that boy swears he works too hard"
"I told my hooman I wanted to come live with you, and she gave me her blessing"
Still, she came to see him so Cebolla decided to take her home.
Stripes immediately went to the food, instead of finding Ringtail π€
He wondered who was at his food bowl
"Stripes, you're here! Does that mean--"
















.png)
Comments
Post a Comment