Introducing...

In the early hour of the morning, most of the family gathered in Tartosa to meet the newest member of the family. 

Marshmallow was working overtime in gathering all the members. He's traveled all the way from Windenburg to Tomarang. He heard Kali was away filming for a tv cameo so he wasn't able to find her.  

Esme saw her big sis arriving, with Zorro behind. "Hi Moxie! Did Marshmallow come to get you guys too?"

"Yes, he woke me from my royal nap. Only King Phillip understands how important they are"


Marshmallow and Esme giggled.

"What's the big news?" Moxie asked

"You'll see" Marshmallow smiled


"Hey Everyone!! Who's this??"


Zorro gave a warm smile, "Hiiiii"

Though she was shy


Moxie came over to greet her


Though with her, she hissed

"Hey kiddo! That's not nice, these are you older brother and sisters... and Marshmallow" 

Marshmallow jumped onto the table, "Yes. You may call me, Cousin Marshmallow... Marshmallow, Marshmallow" He echoed dramatically


"Huh? Who's talking?" she couldn't see him

"!!!!! That is SO rude, she really takes after you Ringtail"

Stripes encouraged her to meet her older siblings.

Esme was the first that she really let get close. 

"Girls" Zorro shook his head


"I'm Esmeralda, but everyone calls me Esme for short. What's your name?"

"... I don't have one yet. I like your bows"


Overhearing that Stripes went to talk to Ringtail.  The two still haven't agreed on the name they want for her. 

"I like Sylvie, it's cute and easy to remember"

"No, mine is easy to remember. It's matches her coat too" Ringtail pushed back


"My kit is not going to be called that"

"Why not? It's perfect!"

Cebolla saw them having a little couples quarrel. 


"Let's have Onion decide then." Ringtail came to a conclusion

"Ok. Whatever she says, goes. I'm glad you didn't pick the name for your children" 


Returning to them, Esme asked Stripes why they haven't chosen a name for her little sister yet.


"Do you have any names to propose? I say we all vote on it" Queen Moxie suggested


They all gathered round. 


"I like the name Sylvie" Stripes started off

"Oo this is going to be easy, that's a nice name" Moxie nodded her head 

"Hold on, what is the name Papa chose?"  Zorro asked

Ringtail cleared his throat, and raised his paw. "Ahem...I choose, Egg."



Zorro collapsed ๐Ÿคญ

"Egg?" their youngest thought


"I like Egg, it's cute." Esme started

"Yeah, me too" Zorro stood back up and agreed

"Egg is very sophisticated, just like Marshmallow" Marshmallow added


Stripes was about to chase Ringtail, when Cebolla came out and saw all the pets out front surrounding their newest family member. 

"Look at all you!! Meeting the baby, huh?"... "I don't think we named you yet..." 


"Let's see, from now on your name will be .... Egg" Cebolla stated

Ringtail smiled and turned to Stripes, "See, it's meant to be!!"


While Ringtail was running away from Stripes, Esme spotted Moxie trying to talk with Egg. She was just scared of Moxie for some reason.


"I hope that we will become friends Egg, Esme and I are best sisters and I hope you will be too"


Esme came to her defense, "There's nothing to be afraid of Egg, Big Sis is sweet. She always makes me feel better whenever I am worried or scared. We even met a tiger together this week, and went on a adventure with him"


Egg was still a little nervous.  Moxie found it a little amusing, no one's been this afraid of her. Her power as a Queen was truly getting stronger" 


After a long day Ringtail and Stripes finally made peace. She was beginning to think Egg was perfectly chosen by him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission