Invitation
It's been pretty slow that Cebolla just stands at the door looking outside like a creep.
"Ooo new patient!!"
"It's Louie!"
In the back, Stripes was visiting. Already made herself at home
"Morning Stripes"
"You got bed hair, I'll fix you up"
Back our patient
"Don't worry Louie, it's just a check up"
Irene couldn't watch
"Lets look in that mouth, say ahhh"
woof
Louie was totally healthy! He was given a preventative shot
Louie was so brave, but lol. Irene acting like she was the one who got the shot
Before they left, Cebolla invited Irene to her party that night. Ringtail came to say hello
"Louie! Stripes and I are back together, all thanks you and Sasuke!"
"I''m glad to hear, maybe one day you and Stripes can join Maple and I on a small couples getaway"
Near closing time Cebolla was cleaning up when she spotted Stripes on the outside table.
"I've seen you hanging out with my boy Ringtail, are you guys like a thing?"
coo "Hmm?"
"I don't mind, I wanted to invite you for tonight..."
"It's my twins birthday tonight, want to join us?"
...
"Welcome to my home Stripes"















Comments
Post a Comment