Old Friend
Having rested the day before, it was time to explore. First they all walked through Riders' Glen. While Eleanor read the notice board, the pets explored around
"Oh, there's a competition at the Equestrian Center today" Eleanor hoped they could go
"That looks like... no it's not him" Ringtail thought he saw his friend Tal
Meanwhile with the rest of the group,
"Mom, do you see that? Is that a bee?" The horse asked
Eleanor reached them, "Oh, a horse with a hat. It suits you"
"Hello there, what's your name?"
Catalina introduced herself and Talladega. They were just on their way to join competition in town.
Meanwhile Ringtail caught up to them too, "Stripes! It's him!!"
"What? Who is him" she asked
Louie introduced himself to Cat
Tal then noticed who was beside him,
Both were happy to see each other again. "Are you making another delivery?" Tal asked
"No, I'm here on vacation. I wanted to introduce you to my friends and family"
"Is that your hooman?" Ringtail asked
"Yep, we're on way to join a race. Want to come see us?"
"Yeah! I'll be rooting you buddy"
Excitedly they raced back to town. Ringtail was in the lead
Then out of nowhere, Louie appeared!
"Where'd you come from?!"
"Gotta be quicker than that Ring"
All the way in last place, Stripes. She continued to take in the scenery.
"I should tell Grammy to bet everything on Tal"
And after watching the event, Eleanor was pleased to see her newest friends had won.
"Talladega and Catalina were amazing!"
"Come here, I'll carry you. It's our last day tonight, don't want you being too tired for the trip back home tomorrow"
coo "but thank you"



















Comments
Post a Comment