Peace & Calm
Spotting an area to get closer to the water, both pair of couples walked down a hill to reach it
Maple was in awe
"Last one in is a rotten egg!" Maple shouted to Louie, and raced him into the water
Stripes watched them run
she thought they looked so sweet together
splashes
Eleanor joined them as well, she kept an eye on her 4 legged guests.
"HEY!! I'm on vacation, some privacy!"
"I wonder how Egg is doing" Stripes stretched
"I'm sure she's fine, Marshmallow should be there by now"
"Marshmallow? Why would he be there?"
"I asked him to babysit Egg..." Ringtail admitted sheepishly
"I asked the Princess and Queen to babysit her, you really trust Marshmallow to take care of her! He needs someone to take care of him!"
"I thought they would be busy with their Eric and Willow... heheh"
"Good morning ladies" Marshmallow greeted Queen Moxie and Princess Esme
"Why're you here? And what's with the tie?" Esme asked
"Ringtail asked me to babysit Egg. And my tie is to look professional, this might kickstart my career"
"Stripes asked us to babysit Egg too" Moxie added
"Wait, kickstart your career?" That caught Esme's attention
He nodded his head, "My hooman Reese, his mom is always telling him to find a job, and I don't know when she'll start telling me. So I'm getting started early."
"..."
"So Papa and Stripes asked us separately? What should we do?" Moxie was asking the important question
After some discussion they decided that all 3 will stay to keep Egg company.
"Hi Egg! Your big sisters and Marshmallow are back" Moxie led them in
"You guys take care of her! I have to go to the bathroom!!" Marshmallow booked it to the litter box π
"Ready to have some fun Egg?"


















Comments
Post a Comment