Ringtail's Western Getaway

Together with Stripes and Ringtail, Eleanor arrived in New Appaloosa, Chestnut Ridge.

"Alright you two, we're here to have a good time, but remember to stick together."


"Ringtail, when we're in town you stay close to me. I don't want anyone giving you any trouble like the last time we traveled."


"Duke's Hall! Maybe we'll catch a horse or two training. Be on the lookout"  


"Last time I was here, I met a Champion Horse! And he gave me a ride to my Moxie's home when she still lived here"

"A champion horse! Really?"

"Yeah! His name was Talledega, and he had a cool hat!"


Ringtail tried looking for his dear friend, but couldn't find him. He wanted Eleanor to meet him too.


Eleanor walked around with Stripes


After some time wandering the park, they sat at nearby fountain around town.

"You can get closer Ringtail if you want a better look. Just don't hop in there"


coo "It's ok, I can see Grammy" coo

"No, you can't!" Stripes noticed how far he was 


"Are you tired? We're getting up there in the years, aren't we?" Eleanor pet him


"Let's head to our rental and get a quick nap in"


They walked a fair distant from town to Galloping Gulch. Ringtail wanted nothing but to eat and sleep, but Stripes spotted a rainbow

"Onion Ring! Come look at this!!"


Finding a spot for a better look, there were 2 familiar faces admiring the sight


"Louie! You're here already? I thought you would be arriving tomorrow. Were you waiting long?"

"Just an hour or two, we were exploring these parts and got distracted with the rainbow"


"You're Stripes? Nice to meet you"

"You all know Onion Ring?"

"Ringtail? Yep, our hoomans are all good friends since they were teens.  Louie and I met Ringtail all the way in Gibbi Point"


Eleanor approached them
"Oh, had I known you had some friends I would've made more food. Be sure to share Ringtail"


"You're not going to share?" Stripes shook her head

"I only share with my Egg"


Louie's stomach grumbles

"Well, I'm not hungry but you should share with your friend here. Him and Maple have been here longer"


"Ok..."

"Thanks buddy" Louie got closer

Stripes noticed Maple in the back 😭


sniff "Stripes sniff ,Grammy made that for me" Ringtail looked like he was about to cry  

"She'll make more tomorrow"


Louie let Maple get a turn as well


As she finished both Louie and Ringtail fell asleep

"What an old man, already going to sleep" Stripes cleaned herself


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission