Vet Days
Cebolla's days at the clinic has been going so well
Today our newest patient was Maple, brought by Rowan
As Cebolla wrote down her notes, Maple spotted me
π Hi Maple!
Cebolla and I enjoy when our friends stop by, but sad when they're sick. Zorro and Tae were our next visitors.
"Don't worry baby, I gotcha". She comforted Zorro
She gave him little scritches on the head as she took his temperature
By the end of the day, Feather & Mask is so close to 4 stars! ⭐️
"Want a treat?"
back to normal π
With the clinic closed, Cebolla prepared medicine for the next day
"In you go"
Ringtail looks like he's going to make her pay for this
"Do any of you know the Kraken?" Stripes wanted to branch out and make more friends who could help with her plans.
"I hope no one sees me with this"
"Onion Ring!!"
"Don't look at me Stripes!" Ringtail cowered
"Why?!?Are you sick? Are you contagious?"
"No, I look silly"
coo "Nah, you're still a little cute" coo
Cebolla gushed as she saw Ringtail try nuzzling with his cone on
Stripes just wanted to check on him, and departed to get back to scheming.
Watching her walk away Cebolla turned to Ringtail. "Is she a stray Ringtail? Why haven't you asked her to move in? I feel bad she has to keep coming here to see you"
Cebolla went to lock the doors, while Ringtail reached Stripes.



















Comments
Post a Comment