A-Team
"Be careful. I want you back in one piece, and normal" Kristen embraced Cebolla
"Don't worry. Call me every night, okay?" Cebolla didn't want to miss anything.
"I should be the one saying that"
"Bye Mom! I'll miss you. Come visit!"
"I'll try too, be good little cub"
"Can we go visit Mom sometime? I liked the other town" Leif asked Kristen
"Depending how it goes, I hope we can all return"
"My little lion, be good"
Cebolla wasn't the only one saying good bye.
"I'm going to help Onion, Onion Ring. She's going to need help"
"Okay Stripes, be careful"
"Take care of Egg, in the meantime"
"I will"
"Bye Ringtail, you stay here where everyone can easily carry you around. I hear Windenburg is close by too. I'll make it back in time for us to have more time together. Maybe we'll all go back to Gibbi Point as vacation together after"
After all the goodbyes, Cebolla set off. Stripes followed slowly behind
I love how she walks like this๐ so much character
coo "Onion!"
"Huh?"
"Stripes?? Did you want to come along?"
coo "Yes, you're gonna need me. If I can't control anyone's mind then no one else can" coo
"I have no idea what you just said, but thanks girl. We're gonna make the A-Team!"
Arriving hours later, Cebolla got to business. Kristen told her she left the dossier in the closet. Getting dressed in more comfortable clothing, she was ready to exchange that for the lab card key.
Stripes was also preparing herself, she fought with the bird
"Ready Stripes?"
These gals are ready to take on whatever Strangerville throws at them!


















Comments
Post a Comment