Classified

Kristen sat outside as everyone else was downstairs. She was about ready to head inside when a woman in black appeared.


"Hey, where do you think you're going?", She walked inside ignoring Kristen.


"Who are you? What're you doing in here?"

"That's classified, all you need to know is this appliance is being confiscated"


After it was carried away, the woman tried looking around but found nothing. 

"Here's an 'I O U'" and dropped the slip on the floor


Just like that she left


"What was that, where are we??"


She explained what happened to Cebolla, and unfortunately Leif heard what happened. He had trouble sleeping that night.


He jumped out of bed and started yelling when she checked up on him.


She promised everything would be ok, but wasn't so sure herself.


Morning time, Cebolla took a walk and came across sims that matched Kristens description of strange.

"...Are you people okay? I used to be treat sims, are you feeling okay?"


Suddenly the woman turned to face her in such a quick and scary movement.

"Okay then..." Cebolla decided to back off


Nearing Curio Shop she asked the vendor about them. 

"Hard to say what's really wrong, no one tells us anything. There's lot of scientists and military personnel around though, maybe you'll have better luck with them. By the way, curious in looking at our wares?"

"You bet, got any more of those spiffy hats? My friend Carly got one while she was here and low key I'm jealous"


"Thanks, got anything else?"


"Seriously??" Kristen saw her colander hat 


"I saw someone that matched who you told me about last night. The vendor of the shop told me, if I ask around maybe I can get answers about what's going on in this town"


"You're not asking around. Don't get involved with that"

"But..."

"Leif was having nightmares last night because of what happened, I don't any trouble coming back to us and affecting the boys. Honestly,  I'm not sure how I'm even going to get through a whole month being here"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission