Cuckoo
Back in Nordhaven, Kristen helped the boys with their homework so they could call Cebolla soon.
Kristen was happy to hear from her. It meant she wasn't caught.
While on the call the boys shared how Eric invited them to the park in San Sequoia.
Kristen then commented how her mother found something Cebolla had left behind when she closed her cafe and moved away.
![]() |
| Her first bill |
"Mom had a cafe here?" They both asked
"Yeah, she had this woman in a bird costume who worked for her too" Kris added, "What did she call you?"
"Cuckoo" Cebolla laughed over the phone, "The whole gang had their own business too"
"I should ask Amelia's mother if she would come out of retirement to give me a tattoo, I missed out when all of you were going to her"
"Amelia's mom gave tattoos??" Leo got a good laugh from it
It was a fun family call, like they were all together again
By the time it was over, the boys went to sleep. "That was fun" Kristen giggled
coo "Mom, I'm sick" coo
In Strangerville things were looking grim
Cebolla had taken it upon herself to ask the military personnel for someway to get deeper into the lab. She had to be subtle though.
"Notice anything new across from us?" she asked
"Yy--yeahh" The officers voice was shaky
"Th-th--there's a raccoon. What if its rabid and attacks us?!"
"HEY! That's my raccoon, how dare you?!"
"OHH, ohhh you meant across town, I'm not allowed to say anything on that"
"Say sorry, punk"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!"
"These people aren't helpful, they won't talk about it!" Cebolla told her fellow conspiracist from the Curio shop.
"Try making friends with them, or making some moves. That stuff goes a long way'
"Uh... maybe" Cebolla answered, she wasn't sure about the making moves on them part, but making friends could work.
coo "Onion, you know she's crazy right?" coo
*Achooo* "Someone's talking about me, but who??" She turned around to look
coo "See"
















Comments
Post a Comment