Date Night

Following a day with the kids and a visit to the clinic, Kristen and Cebolla had the late evening to themselves in Nordhaven. They had Fish tacos together


It made Cebolla remember about one of their dates back when they were still teens. 

Pure coincidence it was fish tacos too 😲

The thought made Cebolla get up to give her a kiss.


"New look tonight too, makes you look radiant" she added

"I was wondering when you were going to notice. Do you like it?" Kristen wanted to show off her new [formal wear]hairstyle to Cebolla. 


"Of course I do"


She couldn't stop staring

Cebolla was happy that despite the rough start at the beginning of the month and how everything played out in Strangerville, Kristen was still by her side.


Even if they were more than thousands of miles apart 


"Oh, the boys texted me about your ice cream dilemma earlier today..." Despite hearing her, Cebolla wasn't really paying attention

She was reminiscing 


"Are you listening??" Kristen asked

"...Yeah, yeah I am" Cebolla focused

"Good, cause you're giving all those kids the ice cream you promised"

"But Wolf lost, not me!"

"I don't care who lost, that'll teach you from making a promise that you can't keep to a bunch of kids"

"...I didn't promise, it was a bet" Suddenly Cebolla began to cough

"I'll help you with it tomorrow" 

"Okayyyy" Cebolla tried fighting Mother's Will 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission