Deep Inside
With her gear ready, Cebolla ventured deep into the Lab with Stripe tucked inside her suit. She was pleased her keycard worked on this door too
With the next room looking creepy but clear of the gas, she let Stripes out.
coo "What the"
"This looks kinda... alien"
"C'mon Stripes"
coo "Maybe it's safer if I go back inside your suit" coo
The vines growing from the room at the end didn't make Stripes feel any safe.
coo "If this is how I go, I hope Onion Ring knows I love him" coo
"This is it, I can feel it" Cebolla reluctantly pressed her keycard on the door lock.
As soon as she opened a gush of air quickly entered the room, some of the spores also flew by
"Woah!!"
Both of them froze
Cebolla got closer in an attempt to communicate with it, but before she could Mother sensed the virus was inside of her and began to possess Cebolla.
Caught in her trap, the giant plant shrieked at them.
coo "Get away!" coo Stripes came to her defense
So suddenly, her whole life flash before her eyes. Stripes began thinking of her beloved.
"Ringtail!!" coo
A/N - I keep forgetting to have her spayed so I'm going to pretend she's thinking about Ringtail in these troubling times π













Comments
Post a Comment