Face To Face

This is it. 

"You're going down!"


screech


Cebolla for the herbicide and began to spray


Hey, this guy joined too. He said no to us though 😳


Whenever Mother screeched like this, I liked to imagine a Godzilla sound effect πŸ˜†


Finally, our real teammate arrived


"Oh yeah, I never agreed to this." He stopped helping!!


Mustache finally caught up


Mother sent her minions and they attacked fake teammate, (the other military teammate disappeared)


OOF, good bye


It was a long and decisive battle, but once there was an opening Cebolla threw a final vaccine at Mother


Mother let out her last roar


and so suddenly, had an explosion


"...We did it!!"


Cebolla celebrated as it her teammates weren't collapsed on the ground


... Girl, read the room


Smh


πŸ˜‚


"Finally, I can have Savannah's cake"


At long last, Strangerville is saved



It was a long journey but we finally did it. Now the family can be back together again. 

"Uh Blue??"
That military lady followed Cebolla home too πŸ™ƒ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission