For The Best

"Papa, I want to see my big brother and sisters again... I guess cousin Marshmallow too"

"I'll see if I can get them all Egg"


"So now can we talk about the yesterday night?" Cebolla asked now that everyone had gone to sleep.


"I know I said I would let it go, but I can't. Those people are all acting strange cause of that fruit! They need to be cured. When we get back, I'm going to do my best to find them a cure"


"I get it, but I don't see why you had to involve yourself. It was scary seeing you like them too, I don't want the boys seeing you like that too and getting all scared or worse"


"I was going to tell you tomorrow but, the boys and I are staying here."

"What?!!?Why??" Cebolla thought this was coming out of left field 

"Because you put more focus on that than you did us, and went and got yourself infected too. I don't want them becoming like that too."


"So you're going to take them away from me? Is a divorce coming too? I just wanted to help the folks there"


Before Kristen could answer, Cebolla began to feel strange again.  She headed outside before she became wild inside the apartment.

coo "And don't come back!!" coo


Cebolla went on a little walk




Hours passed by when Cebolla finally got control of herself again. She was far from the apartment, and in her pj's

"...Maybe Kris and the boys staying here is for the best"


"Just please, don't say divorce"


Cebolla woke her up. 

"You're you again... for now?" Kristen asked

"Yeah, I'm not thrilled about you guys staying here, but you're right. I don't to scare the boys"


"Just promise you won't leave me" Cebolla added

"Of course I'm not leaving you."


"I wanted to like Strangerville but it's too strange. Maybe after you do help, it'll feel like home"


The following day it was time to celebrate


"Happy birthday!!"


Leo sang to her 🀭πŸ₯°


Kristen is so ready for whatever is going to come now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission