Friendly Game

Kids weren't the only ones having fun. Ringtail went down the slide and had his own too


"Hey little man" Cebolla loved Zorro's taco outfit

"Hey, let's have a competition." Cebolla shouted to someone. Amelia watched from the top, "Loser has to buy all these kids ice cream"

"Hah! You're on!" someone shouted

The stage was set


"Hi Papa!" Esme and Wolf did a cool trick, I missed Cebolla's first shot


She missed and became very angry. "What the --"


"Hey, the kids are here" Wolf stopped her

"It's not fair!!" 


Wolfie's turn... I thought he would throw it correctly 😭

Then he missed too, "Bro! What the --"

"Hey, the kids are here" 

This was fun to watch, they both made it in every shot after

"Amelia, what's going on?"

"Your mom and Willow's Dad are playing basketball. Who ever loses has to buy us ice cream!"

"Oh, who's winning?" Leo wondered

"I don't know, but we get ice cream either way!"

"Good luck Mom!"


"I wanna see better" He leaned his face on the glass πŸ˜‚


"Yeah, take that!" Wolfie shouted on the final throw

"I win!" Cebolla shouted

"No, no. I win." Wolf replied

"Soo who buys the ice cream??"

It led to a slight disagreement, no one bought the ice cream... yet 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission