Hip Hip Hooray!

"Omg Savannah, happy birthday!!"

"Thanks Cebolla, hope I didn't interrupt anything with my last minute phone call"

"No, nothing at all!"


Savannah is doing well for herself


Cebolla was going to head inside when she spotted who were also among the guests. 
Kristen and Carly๐Ÿ˜ƒ I think Carly was happy these were reunited one more day 


"Carly, I haven't seen you in forever! I've missed you"


I've never been invited to these so I'm shocked a chef actually prepares a cake๐Ÿ˜ฒ


Savannah even came to blow the candles!


Congrats Savannah! ๐Ÿฅณ


While they served themselves slices of cake, Cebolla left to go spy on someone...


She swears Nancy can't see her ๐Ÿ˜ญ


Now, we have to return to Strangerville so grab a piece of cake and lets get out of here


Take 2! Action ๐ŸŽฌ
Now NOTHING is getting in our way!!!


...
๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ™ˆ


Kris please ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Getting called a loser by your wife๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฃ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission