Ice Cream!

"Thanks for the help Babe, I don't want to let these kids down"

"Just so you know, I'm only doing this so the boy's don't look bad to their friends"


While Kristen got the prepping the ice cream, Cebola helped Leif with his homework. 


Willow was the first to arrive. She started playing hopscotch while she waited


Noticed Ringtail was sleeping on the patio upstairs ❤️


Melody and Eric soon arrived


The taste test was proving it to be good πŸ˜‹


Leo did a special greeting with Melody. Lol, haven't seen that one before


"Okay kids, eat up!"


I wasn't sure how many servings the container had so Kristen prepared 1 more batch in case it wasn't enough. 

"Ceb should be the one doing this"

"Gahh, brain freeeeeeeze!" Cebolla shouted behind her

"This is the girls only table, right? Cause boys are icky" 

Melody and Willow laughed. 


She watched as Amelia gave Leif a hug, "Gingers stick together"

"I hope you have fun at camp Willow. I went earlier this month"

"You went to Gibbi Point, Melody? Did you like it?"

"Yeah, I went with my grandparents. It was fun, there's so much to do there"


"Honey and I were staff at a camp once, that... actually your mom attended Willow. Then she won, and created some huge rivalry with Octavia" 

"??" Willow was clueless on that

"There's lots of different camps over there. My mom told me that her and Aunt Carly worked in a kids camp too"


"Woah, our moms were very busy" Willow was in awe

"Yeah, sometimes its rough being a challenge sim" Cebolla added

"HUH?" both girls asked

"ANOTHER brain freeze"


Looking across, I realized all the red heads were at one table. Eleanor was once too before the gray hair

"They got some special club meeting going on, don't they bud?" She asked Leo who joined them. 

"Yeah"

Funny how the game separated them too  


I wondered where Eric was, he was playing hopscotch 


He did eventually grab a plate


Ringtail too, "Why didn't anyone invite me?" 

Little guy is sick again, really gotta start making those wellness treats πŸ₯²

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission