Kids Play

"Zorro, I hear you are a magician now. Can you show us a trick?" Egg asked her big bro

"I am a familiar, not magician"

"You don't get to learn magic too?" Moxie asked, " I stick with my throne"


Amelia told Leif about how her mom won against the whole family in bowling.


Leif suggested the kids all go and practice to take down their parents 


Moxie ran the course with Egg



Zorro mostly stayed with Ringtail. Esme came to help clean him up. The reunion was mostly for Egg, so Ringtail stayed strong. 





Marshmallow wanted to meet Esme's hooman.

coo "Pleased to meet you, if you ever need a babysitter I have experience" coo


Then Esme ran to Willow. 


Egg then got in-between of Eric and Leif juggling the soccer ball. 


Then Moxie too. Scared to accidentally hit her, Eric hit himself.


Meeting with Royalty


"Wow! What big ears you have!!"



Marshmallow really enjoyed meeting all the kids 


I forgot Cebolla was here, switched over to her and saw her spying on the kids!! 
GIRLLL!!! Stop that!


I checked, it said she was spying on Egg ๐Ÿ˜ญ


Not very subtle Cebolla, she wasn't that far away. Were the binoculars necessary


coo "Grandma, that's not nice" coo

๐Ÿ˜ญ

This was wild!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ


Someone else appeared, but I'll leave that for tomorrow๐Ÿ˜„ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission