Stubborn

"We did good, Ringtail. No one caught us"

The second they made the turn, Kristen turned on the light.

coo "Uh oh, I think mom caught us" coo


"Go sleep now buddy" 


"Did you go to that Lab?" 

"No, I took Ringtail on a walk"

"In your uniform?"


"Ok, fine. I'm trying to figure this out Kris. Aren't you the tiniest bit curious about those people that you saw?"

"No, I don't want any problems out here. What if you got caught in that Lab? What was going to happen to us after??"

"Kris, nothing happened. You can't get worried over 'what if's'"


"I'm doing this to protect us." Cebolla added


"If that was true, you would've wanted to leave this place."

"You're not even giving this place a chance, besides those strange people it's not a bad place."


"Then you may have to enjoy it alone if you continue with mystery" Kristen stormed off


She went to back to bed, she really wished Cebolla would let go of the mystery


Cebolla was stubborn, she wasn't going to give it up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission