Cebolla went against Kristen's advice and asked around regarding the town. She had to figure out why some sims were acting so strangely.
She got no response
She asked with the librarian.
"Your hat might not be doing you any favors, but from what I heard the lab at the center of the crater has answers"

She checked it out.
"Woah, what happened here?"
"...Should I go in?"
Cebolla thought about entering but decided against it. She wasn't dressed to blend in, if she was caught surely there'd be no way for her to escape.
Instead she examined the strange plant
"I'm back, mwah"
"The boys just got back from their first day at school, they made the cutest drawings. Check them out, I hanged them up in the kitchen" Kristen was trying to make their new home really feel like one.
"In a bit, I uh... I asked around with some scientists and military officials across town. No one was telling me anything but the librarian told me where I'd be able to find answers"
"I thought we were going to leave that alone" Kristen was upset Cebolla ignored her request
It led to an argument between them. Egg was scratching the sofa, but seeing them argue Ringtail asked her to stop and to play elsewhere.
"Why are you insisting on getting involved? It has nothing to do with us" Kristen added
"Someone has too, what are we going to do? Just hide down here the entire time?"
"Well, you're the one who bought this bunker"
coo "Stop that, deep breathes" coo
He didn't like seeing them argue
They stopped but didn't speak to each other. When the clock striked 7pm, Cebolla left in her work outfit. Ringtail decided to follow.
"The things I do for you"
"Hey Ringtail, wanted to tag along? If anyone asks, you're my lab rat and I'm the scientist. Ok?"
coo "Ok, just don't cry when we get caught" coo
Cebolla thought she would be fearless, but the sudden whistling of the wind from the door was enough to spook her.
coo "Don't worry, I'll protect you" coo
"Chair's dramatically placed... nothing scary"
"Bingo, now how do I get in?"
She noticed the stacks of documents on the desk.
Searching through it she found a usb, but had no way to hack it. She wasn't at all skilled in that. Maybe if she continued searching, she would find other useful information.
coo Hey, Onion. Did you know this is the first time we've broken into a government building together"
coo
"Ringtail, we have to try in not making any noise"
coo "I'm proud of us" coo
"Ahah, let's go Ringtail. This should be enough. I'll study this at home"
It was almost 2am and Cebolla was still out. Kristen woke up to find her side of the bed empty
"Where could she be now?"
Comments
Post a Comment