The Strangerville Files
Stripes was so happy to be included on this adventure. A secret government lab had to have clues on key locations for taking over the world!
"With that, the Queen, Princess and Egg can take over!"
coo "If you find any other key military locations, save it for me Onion." coo
While Cebolla continued her search to complete a dossier, Stripes proudly looked around.
![]() |
| The lighting in here stinks! |
"Hey, do you know anything about what this town is hiding? Don't worry, I'm a good guy!"
"Well, I have my theories but I can't tell you with that military personnel over there. What if they're listening"
Cebolla wasn't getting anywhere with her, she left and tried her luck with the scientist around town. "Hey, I'm a new transfer from... the other place... I misplaced those classified files we were briefed on ...think you can help a colleague out? Don't want to look like a fool on my first week"
"Well... I really shouldn't but considering you got the wrong uniform on. Don't want them giving the newcomers two strikes in 1 week. Here's a usb with the information."
Cha-ching!
All that was left was gathering 1 piece of evidence to complete the dossier. Cebolla happened to pick up a listening device that she could plant to eavesdrop with.
Again she went up to another scientist, "I can't believe you"
"Uhh?? Do we know eac--" the scientist was confused
"You forgot it's my birthday today! We've been working together at the lab for how long now?? Not even a hug??"
"Oh.. uh Happy birthday You!!"
Planting it was a piece of cake!
Cebolla rushed back home. "Time to listen in and see what we find"
It took some hours, but at long last Cebolla got the dossier ready. She even picked up a snack from the vendor.
"I feel bad for lying to Kris, Egg but sometimes to protect those we care about we have to take matters into our own hands. And I'll do anything to protect our family... she'll understand one day"











Comments
Post a Comment