Truth

"I had a dream that you spoke to me, Ring and told me to fix this mess before I lose her. I always dream of you when I'm having some kinda issue. I wonder why that is"
Cebolla carried Ringtail downstairs after waking up with a clear mind.


She found Kristen in the boy's bedroom, "Kris, what're you doing in here? Were you using the boy's bathroom? Is our's broken?"

"What? No, I was cleaning up in here. They're both telling me there's a monster under the bed, so I'm clearing it out underneath to show them nothings under there"


"Oh, okay. Listen, Ringtail spoke to me in my dream"

"...Ringtail spoke to you?"

"Please lemme finish, he reminded me about the last time we broke up. That time was horrible, I don't want us to go through that again, especially now with the boys."


"... I'll put this mystery thing aside ok?"

"You will? Promise?"

"Yeah, but I get to keep the hat"


"Wanna go out to eat tonight? We can take the boys along"

"Yeah, I think we'd like that" Kristen was relieved that Cebolla made the right choice.


The sun was setting when they arrived to eat at Hogan's Burger Bar. As they were seated Leif and Leo drew on their placemat, while Kristen looked at the menu. 


While Cebolla was trying to be discreet in observing other sims. "Nothing unusual ...so far"


"What's so far?" Kristen asked

"Oh... uh Nordhaven... we're going so far to celebrate your birthday...?"

"Well yeah, I don't want my mother traveling too far now"


"Mom, it's almost your birthday? How old are you turning?" Leif and Leo both asked

"You two, you shouldn't ask a woman her age... besides Mom's older. First ask her, then you can ask me" 


"You're older?" Leif asked

"Older?? You're making it sound like Mom's robbing the grave, I'm not that much older"


When their food arrived, everyone was really happy. Leo was the happiest


Tonight it was like all was good between them again. Kris felt better knowing Cebolla was going to leave that mystery alone. 
Though she know's her wife well too, a little bit of her felt like it was too good to be true.


Maybe she could let herself believe it is true though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission