1st Day
"First day of Highschool, we got this!"
The first order of business was to meet with the Principal. She seemed rather annoyed that they came to see her
"I hope it's not any problem if you show us around" Leo asked
As if right on cue, Orange Bailey Moon and his friend walked in, "Mr. Orange here will show you around" and she returned back to her game
"There's only 2 rooms in this building, how do you need directions?" Orange raised his voice and clenched his fists, "Better not bother me for any directions unless you wanna see me in the yard'
"That's alright, I think I can figure this place out on my own" Leo told the Principal, she was too busy with her game to notice
"Great, that guy wants to beat me up now thanks to that Principal. I should prank her"
"Trying to beat Mom's 1 Day record of getting expelled? Y'know she told us not to do any of that stuff"
"I know, just it hasn't even been an hour and already someone wants to fight me"
Leif felt bad but his predicament was a little too funny.
During their 1st period class, Leo was glad to see Orange wasn't in this classroom.
"Mom told me if I ever need help I should ask Blue... who the heck is that?"
After lunch, there was a Career Day presentation at the auditorium. Leo already has an idea of what he wants to do, so he took more as a free period.
Leif went inside and found a coach from a small team promoting tryouts to join, and eventually go pro.
"Phew, 1st day is done. Now the rest of our teenage years to go." Leo celebrated
"It wasn't that bad. I wish we'd seen some of the others kids though."











Comments
Post a Comment