Apprentice
Leif got invited to his first college party, by Melody.
Poor Leo, guess he's not a cool kid π
Leif thought he was being sneaky, saying he was going to take out the trash while leaving empty-handed. However Cebolla knew better, and knows her boys. Instead of getting angry, she was completely fine with it.
They're both lucky Kris had gone to bed early
He returned hours later all dazed π΅π« It'll be a while before he ever goes back to a College party
The next morning Cebolla and Leo headed to Feather & Mask. Stripes apparently isn't spayed so Cebolla was going to fix that.
Leo wanted to learn the ropes of becoming a veterinarian too.
"So why haven't you been working as often as before, Ma?"
"Well, my best and only employee passed away, then I had some issues with my accountant. She messed up the ownership somehow so I'm in the middle of getting that fixed"
"Wait, are we allowed to be here then?" Leo began to wonder
"Of course, I'm the only one with the key. Don't worry, it'll all be fixed soon and I'll get back to doing what I love too. Maybe then you can join me as my apprentice"
"Really?!"
Inside Cebolla started up the machine to get Stripes spayed.
While she had Leo practice making simulation gel. It was simple to make, and something that would come in handy during surgeries.
He was doing pretty good until...
Why did you get some on your finger?π€¨
π€¦♀️
"Gross"
π This apple didn't fall far from the tree. They're going to work well together
After a quick hour, Stripes was successfully treated. Lucky her, her outfit blocks the need of a cone
Before leaving Cebolla checked for anymore work to do but then Kris called her, asking if she could bring her some food at the studio.
While simultaneously Leo was notified that Prom was about to begin. So they both headed for opposite directions.
A/N- I haven't forgotten about the clinic. Just cause of all the moving I did last month with Kris and the boys moving to Nordhaven, the ownership of the clinic was handed to Eleanor and Sabrina. For a moment it said both Yrsa household's owned it, and whenever Cebolla came here there would be npc vets. Been trying to get that fixed ever since but kept getting sidetracked with the aspirations and other plots.
.png)

.png)









Comments
Post a Comment