Chef Kris

While waiting for the big day to come, Kristen was invited to a coworkers birthday party. 
 

It was a little bit of dejavu since she lived here from teen years through university.  She recognized Cebolla's duck, and Ringtails old food bowl 


Of course Cebolla tagged along, and slipped just outside


"Ahh, much better"
The chef's look to her 🀭


This home was really designed for a ... a sim like Kris... so this guy living here feels weird


I didn't even notice the baby until I turned the camera 😭 


"I can't wait till we live in our home again, I'm kinda tired of sharing my property with others"


Anyway, we waited and waited for the chef to begin preparing the cake but nothing. Cebolla helped herself to some food


Lol, never realized there is sims version of twitch 


So with the chef being useless, Kris prepared the cake herself


I bet this guy was happy to invite her


"Happy birthday to you!"


"My back!"
Yeah an elder with baby, gonna have to fix that πŸ™ƒ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission