Harvestfest Day

"Happy Harvestfest Ringtail"

coo "Thank you"


"Foods ready!!"


Leif was upset the table had no seat for him ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
I wish I could fit them all 


but he was fine with eating while standing. 


Ringtail also got to join them☺️


It was cute when Leo began singing Harvestfest tunes


While Kristen was chatting with the boys, Cebolla entertained Ringtail


"Did you enjoy the food?"

coo "Yeah"


After a long day, it was time to get some sleep.

"Good night" Leo mostly always interacts with Egg or Stripes, so it was sweet when he autonomously chose him this time.


"Everyone was so nice to me today" 


Before he forgets, he went out to find Stripes and gave her a warm nuzzle. She happily nuzzled him back

"Love you Stripes"


"Me too, Onion Ring"


Returning inside he had a little playtime with Egg. Then he smiled. 

"I'm ready"


While everyone had gone to bed, Ringtail stepped outside and laid down.


For the last time, he let out a deep breath and closed his eyes ☹️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission