Leif & Leo
Just before the birthday celebration started, Kirsten got a call from Rowan ๐คญ
Kristen chose 'Do your worst!', cause I get a laugh whenever a sim calls them a Loser๐
"Tonight's going to be great"
"Oh no, I hope not another scandal"
Cebolla was happy for her boys. She knew good things were in store for them
Grandma Eleanor arrived
Amelia sat down to play Wake the Llamas. Eric and Leif thought about joining her
Leif was the first up. Everyone left the room or was somewhere else when it was time
Though then Kris came to watch
After aging up, he went to play with his friends but the 3rd chair got taken by his mother.
Leo's turn
"Okay, we made it. Hope we didn't miss candle time" Cebolla walked in with Eric and Amelia
Girl ๐
Realizing she went back outside to see them. Eleanor was congratulating her grandsons
No makeovers yet so the party doesn't end abruptly.
Inside, they mostly sat on the floor to eat cake ๐ญ
Willow was playing in their room
Melody was also there but she watching the tv. I like her hat ๐
As the party was near its end, I found this sim all flirty while talking to Leo.
She's an adult, so delete๐
and at the end
Leif & Leo (quick visit to CAS, still need to give them proper outfits)
During party Stripes got fined because of Cebolla evicting that tenant the other day, poor Stripes ๐
.png)


















.png)
Comments
Post a Comment