Old Friend

The boys had Prom again and just when Leo was going to ask Leif to write him in for the crown, he was invited to another college party. So he left


Back home Cebolla and Kristen had an old friend visit 

"Go fish Ash"

"... I thought we were playing Poker, Cebolla" 

"Ceb, we voted 2-1. How did you think Go Fish, won?"


"You guys let me call cards for 3 rounds and didn't bother to tell me?"

"Y'know what? Lets play go fish Kristen, don't want to be added to her list"


"Her what?"

"Uh nothing babe, your turn"

"You don't know about her list?"


"During her time at Gibbi Point and Nordhaven, it was a list of sims who wronged her and who she swore revenge on them"

Kristen was in disbelief for a second

"Kris, she's leaving out the part where she helped me get revenge so it was mostly peer pressure on me"


"Well you were feeling down after your break up at the time so it was a pick me up"

"... I can't argue with that"


"Wow, you guys were bad" Kris had to laugh

"Well you're only a teen once, gotta make the most of it" Ashley replied

"Yeah, and I grew out of it" 

"Hah, barely" Kris rolled her eyes to that


"We played a fun trick on someone who was rude to Ringtail once too" Ashley addedd

"Ringtail had someone on the list too?"

"Yeah, where is the little guy by the way?"


Cebolla shared the news.

"I'm so sorry for your loss. Wow, so Ringtail and Louie are gone then. C'est la vie"


"He still comes around the apartment at nights sometimes. I've sense my little man's presence" Cebolla added

"You what? You've sensed him? Are you sure?" Ashley asked, "That's pretty rare if you have"

"Really? I've felt him around too, we've even spoken and even hugged him. He's not completely there but it's definitely him" Kristen said 


"Interesting. You know if you can really sense that, there's this job you might be perfect for Cebolla. I'd recommend it to your wife as well, but respectfully you're more suited for it"


"Really? What is it?"

"I can't explain it to you entirely, the Agency goes by on a "need to know basis". I can get you in and send you the details later if you'd like"

"Awesome, sounds good"


Before the rain picked up again, Ashley headed out. 

"Thanks for coming Ash, it was great to see you again"

"Likewise Cebolla, good to see you two are doing well"


As promised shortly after she left, Cebolla had access to a new freelance job.


Back at Prom, Leo tried his best to win Prom Royalty by himself but failed. Hopefully next time he has a better shot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission