Party Time


Everyone was in the way of the Bride and Groom, so they walked awkwardly up the aisle ๐Ÿ˜†


Their first dance


"Hey, you're Kristen Yrsa! Can I get an autograph?" Warner tried his luck

"Sorry, but I'm here for my sister" Kristen answered. Warner never has any luck with celebrities


"Leif, you're not going to dance?" 

"I would if anyone played music"


"You don't need music, just find a nice girl to dance with" Grandmatold them
Cebolla said some colorful words back there, I think she spotted Roy.


He appeared about 5 times,  and kept coming back after I sent him away


A pianist was hired, and to our surprise Amelia was our pianist!


I'm not sure if she's trained but no one complained๐Ÿ˜ƒ


Time to eat, Cebolla sat down with Colette. I think these are exact opposites of each other, felt weird seeing them both seated together 


"Hey Mrs. Yrsa"

"Roy? I didn't know Sabrina invited you"

She didn't, he sneaked in Eleanor!!


I switched back to Cebolla and found her seated away from Colette. I guess they just didn't get along ๐Ÿ˜‚ Wish I knew what she said to her


Soon enough it was back to the dance floor. 
Roy, go away!!


Instead of creating a scene, Cebolla asked her boys to keep him away from Kris. Leo was able to do by asking his mom to dance


Kristen was happy to share a dance, "I can't wait to see you and Leif dancing with your someone special"

"Mom!!"


Carly later appeared,  "Omg, its the Queen!!"


Everyone was tipping Amelia 


As the night came to a close, Cebolla and Kristen shared a dance too. I love that they can kiss and just talk while they slow dance


I'm not sure what happened next but Kristen cut the dance short to yell at Matt. 


Not sure what he did, but I doubt he'll do it again


Colette's glare to Kristen, and Leo's reaction๐Ÿคญ
I think whatever it was, Matt did something to him ๐Ÿ˜ญ


To end, Sabrina and Reese enjoying the dance floor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission