Paying Respect
Recently Kristen had a special visit from her sister Sabrina
She shared exciting news.
"You're engaged!!"
She shared how Reese took her a the dock just outside of The Rouge Note back home.
and got down on one knee and proposed
Kristen was excited for her sister
Meanwhile Stripes and Egg went to pay their respect to Louie's family.
... and fell asleep outside their home. So rude! Ringtail really rubbed off on them π
![]() |
| The white fox in the back keeps freeloading here |
"I'm sorry for your loss Maple, Onion Ring told me how great Louie was. He spoke highly of him"
Maple appreciated her words, she knew right now those two were together having fun in the afterlife
Truffle held a howl for his father
After sharing the moment, Egg went to find her big sis.
"I sorry about your big bro Esme, but awesome about the babies. Momma says you're probably very tired"
That night at home, Ringtail visited. He was feeling good
"Stripes! Did you hear, my Louie is with us! Olde Wise Dudes are back together again"
"Your Louie?" Stripes face π€
"Yeah, he's my best friend so he's my Louie."
"Are you his Onion Ring too?"
"Duh! I know it'll be sometime but I can't wait for us to be together again too."



















Comments
Post a Comment