Round The World Pt. I

"Oh, Marshmallow. You're here" Ringtail greeted him

"Thanks for thinking about me, you've always been like a Dad to me"

"I'm not your Papa, and to be honest I forgot I asked you first. So I invited my Mom, she's going to join us too"


"You keep Onion Ring safe, Marshmallow" Stripes added, "If anything happens to him, you're gonna get it"

"Don't worry, Mom!" Marshmallow poked fun, "No one ever got hurt on my watch, except for me"


Together with Marshmallow and Kristen in tow, they set out for Ondarion. They arrived at Zorro's home, and found Mia and Kali visiting as well.


"Hii Mia"

She fainted as soon she saw him๐Ÿคญ


"Marshmallow, what brings you all here today?" 

"Hi Zorro, Ringtail wanted to stop by and visit. He's visiting everyone"


"Kali! Congrats on becoming a huge star"


"I don't think we met before, I'm Marshmallow"

"Sasuke. Are you tagging along with the old man?"

"Ringtail? Yea, he wanted to see them all one last time. Oh, don't tell any of his kids I said that" 


"Your secret is safe with me, I remember when he met this kiddos, he was a silly man scaring his own kids. He's one of a kind"


"Is everything ok Ringtail? What brings you?"

"Just checking in on everyone Mia, making sure everyone is ok"


Ringtail eventually got to having a 1 on 1 with Zorro. "I heard you're a familiar now,  give me your best hiss that you got"

"Ok" HISSSS


"Just like mine! And Stripes say's it's not scary" Ringtail approved

"What!? I think we're scary, and cute"

"You understand Zorro"


Next up was a visit to Henford.

"Esme!"

"Hi Papa"

"It's the Old Timer" Louie joked as he watched

William's cute being angry

"Papa, is everything ok?"


"Yes, I asked Mom to bring me for a visit. To see your new home. Onion took us into an apartment and you all have a nice cozy house"

"Onion is too silly" Esme giggled

Louie could sense Ringtails little lie


"Anyway, I remembered this right hook I have. I wanted to teach you to use on that silly bird.  So whenever you're fighting, you can remember me. Watch"


"Oh too quick for me" 


coo "Mom, let me hit it! I have to show Princess" coo

Esme waited patiently, "Oh Papa"


Willow then asked Kristen for an autograph, so she stopped playing to sign. Wolf asked for one too, but she said no ๐Ÿคญ


It gave Ringtail a chance to get a much needed nap ❤️

"Marshmallow, is Papa really ok?"

"Huh? Oh yes, he just really wanted to visit"


"...Want to run around??" Marshmallow asked to distract

As Ringtail napped, they went for a little run

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission