Round The World Pt. II
When I loaded into this lost, I couldn't find Jace. Then I found him swinging π
"Moxie!!" Ringtail happily called
"Papa?!" Moxie asked
"Marshmallow!" Marshmallow cheered for his own name
"There's two of her!"
"You're far from home Papa, you shouldn't be traveling so far. I don't want you getting hurt or too tired"
"But I wanted to see you Moxie, know that you're doing okay"
"That's my girl, just like her Old Man"
"Don't worry Ringtail, I'll keep you safe. Keep playing with the Queen"
"I'll show you one more scarier" GRRRRRRR
While those two spent time together, Marshmallow met Roxie. "No funny business Gilda, Stripes told me she'll hurt me if I let Ringtail get hurt"
Roxie wasn't impressed by Marshmallow, especially since he confused her for her Momma
Roxie thought that Marhsmallow was strange
Finally Ringtail turned to Roxie, "Well well well, we meet again. I'm not afraid of you... anymore" Hissss
He also thinks this is Gilda
"???" Roxie tilted her head
"Wait a minute, you're not Gilda."
There was one final stop, before they returned home.Kristen politely greeted King Phillip
"No, I'm not!"
"Where is she?"
"Well well well, we meet again" He repeated, after finally finding Gilda
"What do you want Raccoon? Got another crown for Moxie?"
"No. I just wanted to say, thank you for looking out for my little Queen. I haven't been able to since she was born but thanks for taking over."
Gilda was caught off guard by that, "You silly raccoon, get going. It's going to get dark soon"
"Let's go Marshmallow"
"Ringtail? What're you doing here? Want another Crown from my Dad?"
"No, I just came to say farewell to my partner in crime. I'll always be grateful to you EmmaLou"
"Partner in crime? You're a criminal" Stanley looked to his Momma
"Oh, why'd you say it like that?" Em told Ringtail
"It was one of my Greatest Heists, and I'm proud of us. You should tell your boy's too"
"Hehehe, yeah it was really fun when you almost got executed"
"...what the?" Stanley wondered how that could be fun
"Don't lick that, maybe one day I can share with you and Casey the legendary tale"
Before they made their way to the docks, Ringtail ran inside and took a bite from the food on the table.
I'm pretty sure Cebolla made that the last time they were living in Tartosa π
"Thank you for your help Marshmallow. I was kidding earlier, you are like a 2nd son to me. I hope you'll look out for my family in the future"
sniff "You're going to make me cry" sniff






















Comments
Post a Comment