Special Visit

Just as Cebolla was going to nap, she felt a familiar presence enter the room behind her. 

coo "Hi Onion"


"Ringtail!! You came, I missed you buddy"


"You're not cold out there are you?"

coo "No, Jacques lights us up a campfire every night" coo

"My baby"

coo "I hear about what you did, you crack me up" coo


"Onion Ring, is it really you"

"It's me Stripes, I came for a quick visit"


"I miss you Stripes, there's no one around to boss me around"

"You!!" Stripes would whack him if she could


"Ringtail, welcome back. We've missed you"


"Are you taking care of yourself out there?"

coo "Yes mom"

I got distracted with an option to send Ringtail exploring the afterlife, forgot what it was called. 


Though Ringtail left for a short moment and returned with a present.


"Egg!"

"Papa? Where have you been?"

"Exploring the world Egg, I got you a little present"


Egg was more happy to see him ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission