Tag Team

"Babe, wanna help me with a little something? It'll keep things interesting around here" Cebolla was hoping to get her to join her.

"Maybe" Kristen had to think, "I have some plans with Ringtail this week. I had a dream he talked to me... crazy but it's a good idea"

"No, not crazy. I had Ringtail talk to me in my dreams too"

Cebolla's been going around Tomarang snooping for secrets. (Cause she got bored of spying on her own tenants)


And has successfully recruited her beloved in helping her with distractions. This fan was happy to get her autograph


Honestly surprised that this guy, never once turned around.


"Anything good?" Kris wondered


"No, all he had was bills and spam it looked like"


"Are you serious? All that for nothing?"


"Don't worry, you did great. Next time we'll get something"


In reality Cebolla said this. Kinda disappointing considering her nosey trait. I'm going to pretend this didnt happen.


With that settled, Kristen visited the local stalls


While Cebolla was busy getting yelled at for snooping in public trash.
Isn't this free game??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission