Tenant Revolt

With 1 aspiration left, Cebolla thought she'd be able to make it to a five star property owner easily. She was in for a shock when she found out one of her tenants got the others to start a revolt

Kristen trying to end this peacefully asked the organizers what was wrong with their apartment. 

"It's a big thumbs down, Honey"

"Hey! Don't talk to her like that you Old Geezer. If you guys took care of your apartment properly, you wouldn't have any problems"

"Hey, you guys heard that?? They're blaming us for our problems. Keep chanting so others can hear how crazy these 2 are" The old man shouted to the other tenants

Cebolla was thinking about how to handle the situation 

She thought this guy was really cringe, and insufferable. She remembered the few times she interacted with him.

"Fine, that's how you wanna play Pops?"

"If you don't like it here, grab your stuff and get out. I'm evicting you"

"What?! You can't do that! I'll sue"

"I'm not afraid of you, get your stuff and get out"

Kris reasoned with Cebolla, that that was a little harsh but she could try promising to the remaining tenants that they'll improve their quality of life.

"You guys are alright, I promise to improve your living conditions, how bout that? Unless you want to get evicted too"


This tenant didn't even need to think on it "...When you put it like that"

Our first and hopefully last revolt has been dealt with

"That's how it done Blue, I won't be trifled with"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing Up

Flashed

Permission